FeaR modz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FeaR MoDz

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 Empty
PostSubject: MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2   MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:01 pm

As you all know... Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 will be coming out with it's first DLC at the end of March, well from April 2nd to April 5th (The first weekend since the map pack comes out) Call of duty will be hosting its first double XP weekend. So get your energy drinks, coffee or whatever you drink to keep you awake because its gonna be a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
Octagon
Admin
Admin
Octagon

PostSubject: Re: MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2   MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

haha thats good for everyone not 10th prestige so i dont need to but i probbably will though haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/octagon69/octagonsmods

PostSubject: Re: MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2   MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

you should totally make a new account and play MW2 legit on it ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2   MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am

I did that..I got kinda pissed cuz i need the aim bot and wall hack..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2   MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MW2 *First Double XP Weekend* MW2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FeaR modz :: Call of Duty :: Modern warfare 2 :: General-
Jump to: